step one: initial design consultation
This is where we'd often start with any design project. With so many vast choices and decisions to make, homeowners are overwhelmed and feel lost. Our initial consultation gives you access to our Small Space Home Designers for up to 2 hours to give you clarity and direction to create that beautiful home you've always wanted. It's comprehensive enough to be a stand alone session for some homeowners and it's a great way to kick start any decorating or renovation project that you have been planning for your home.
What can be achieved within the 2 hours session with our Small Space Designers?
A lot actually. At this initial consultation, we'll come to your home and do a walk through of every room to discuss what works and what doesn't work for you. We'll offer suggestions to solve your decorating and design problems.
We will bring various samples pertaining to your interior design dilemma or decorating project. We can discuss how to put together items such as counter tops; back splashes; tiles; furniture; flooring; lighting; fabrics and paint colour in order to create a fabulous colour palette & cohesive interior design that best suits your style.
Here's how it works:
1. Click on the Buy Now button below and you'll be directed to our online store where you can add the item to the shopping cart.
2. Upon payment, we will contact you to schedule your consultation appointment (usually at least one week out)
3. Prior to your consultation, we'd ask you to do the following:
i) Fill out a short Discovery Questionnaire. to tell us more about your project.
ii) Fill out a short Aesthetics Questionnaire to help us get a sense of what makes you happy. The more, and sooner, you tell us now, the better prepared we can be during your consultation.
iii) Email pictures of your space.
iv) Set up and share inspiration photos with us on Pinterest. Our account is http://www.pinterest.com/happyhomedesign_ca
4. On the day of the appointment, we start with a tour of your entire home and discuss the needs and goals for each room. You can expect recommendations for improving each area as we walk through. Everything will be done verbally and no written recommendation will be given. You are welcomed to take notes if you like. Please note that the consultation may include some physical design work such as re-arranging furniture or styling etc. All recommendations happen on-site.
5. If you also need help with paint colours for your home's interior or exterior, we'll come to your home with our Sherwin Williams COLORSNAP toolkit. A paint colour can help tie everything together in a space and lift your spirits because you know when it just feels right BUT choose the wrong paint colours and you will likely live unhappily with it for many, many years. You deserve to make your home a HAPPY HOME.
Note: Please make sure you choose the correct zone for your service. Zone 1 is for Vancouver only. Zone 2 is for immediate neighbouring cities like Burnaby, Richmond & North Vancouver. And Zone 3 is for traveling to Surrey, Coquitlam & Port Moody (Tri-city).
Book your appointment today:
Starting @ $398 + gst