stage one: initial design consultation
This is our information-gathering phrase and it is where your happy home journey begins. Our initial design consultation gives you access to our small space designers for up to 2 hours to give you clarity and direction to create that beautiful home you've always wanted.
What can be achieved within the 2 hours session with our Small Space Designers?
A lot actually. At this initial consultation, we'll come to your home and do a walk-through of every room to discuss what works and what doesn't work for you. We will offer ideas and make suggestions for space planning for your decorating and design problems. However, the main goal is to gather as much intel from you as possible to help us get a sense of who you are and what you want to achieve. Then we'll be ready to create a scope of work and tackle all the must-haves and wish lists that you have.
We may also bring various samples pertaining to your interior design dilemma or decorating project. We can discuss how to put together items such as countertops; backsplashes; tiles; furniture; flooring; lighting; fabrics and paint colour in order to create a fabulous colour palette & cohesive interior design that best suits your style.
Here's how it works:
1. Click on the button below and you'll be directed to our online store where you can purchase the consultation.
2. Next, fill out our questionnaires to tell us more about your project:
i) Fill out a short Discovery Questionnaire. It should take about 20 to 30 minutes to complete.
ii) Fill out a short Aesthetics Questionnaire to give us a sense of design aesthetics and what makes you happy.
iii) Email a floor plan (if you have one) and pictures of your space (videos are great too).
iv) Set up and share inspirational photos with us on Pinterest. Our account is http://www.pinterest.com/happyhomedesign_ca (optional).
3. Afterwards, we will contact you to set up an appointment at least one week away to give us adequate time to go through your questionnaires.
4. On the day of the appointment, we walk through your home and discuss the needs and goals for each room. You can expect recommendations for improving each area as we walk through. Everything will be done verbally and no written recommendation will be given. You are welcome to take notes if you like. Please note that the consultation may include some physical design work such as rearranging furniture or styling etc. All recommendations happen on-site.
5. If you also need help with paint colours for your home's interior or exterior, we'll come to your home with our Sherwin Williams COLORSNAP toolkit. A paint colour can help tie everything together in a space and lift your spirits because you know when it just feels right BUT chooses the wrong paint colours and you will likely live unhappily with it for many, many years. You deserve to make your home a HAPPY HOME.
For some clients, the initial consultation is comprehensive enough to be a stand-alone session, then this is where we part ways (sad face). Otherwise, we'll move on to stage two of the design stage.
The small print: As we only take in a certain number of clients per quarter, in the interest of moving forward, once you make the purchase, you will have 90 days to book the design appointment. If the consultation is not used up by then, we reserve the right to either extend it by another 90 days or issue you a 50% refund. By clicking on the purchase button, you are agreeing to the terms of our service.
let's create your happy home today:
flat fee of 698.00 + gst